TxATE Summer Conference
The Texas Association of Teacher Educators invites your participation at our 2021 TxATE Summer Conference June 14-15, 2021 (virtually). The proposal submission deadline is June 1, 2021.
Presentations should address issues related to one of the following topics:
· Best Practices and Innovations in Teacher Preparation
· Alternative Certification
· Field-Based Learning
· Educator Preparation Advocacy
· Accountability and Certification
· 21st Century Learning
· Trends and Issues: P-16 Initiatives, Partnerships, College Readiness, Technology…
Information about the proposal requirements is found in the link below:
Welcome to TxATE!
The purpose of TxATE shall be to actively promote high standards for the professional preparation of teachers and inservice development. TxATE assumes that teacher education programs should be undergirded by strong academic foundations and be characterized by adequate specialization. TxATE also requires professional education preparation of such scope and sequence that the result will be teachers with high personal and professional qualities that characterize members of any profession.
1. To actively promote high standards for the professional preparation of teachers,
2. To actively assume a public relations function in keeping members of the teaching profession, and lay citizens in general, informed as to the most desirable current standards in teacher education,
3. To strive to maintain a high professional development of teachers and other staff personnel in the field of education.More about us
TxATE affords many professional opportunities. As a member of TxATE,
Find out more about Member Benefits and career opportunities within our Association.
2021 Joint Summer Meetings and TxATE Conference
Registration is now open!
This year’s Joint Summer Meetings and TxATE Conference and will be June 14-15, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this conference will be fully online. Participants will have the opportunity to attend forums with TEA and Pearson, participate in organization meetings, hear from keynote speaker Dr. John Hicks (ATE President), Dr. Alisa Chapman (ATE Executive Director) and many more presenters from schools and universities.